Pages

Friday, September 30, 2022

.. Hanno Ridal Raudsepp: ..".. it is five minutes after five o'clock right now.. in the afternoon.. and I wonder if cogentin is right for my own particular blood-type.. and whether accurate medication for the right people does depend.. on blood-type.. on blood-type.. because I think I took cogentin yesterday either at four-thirty in the afternoon or at two-thirty in the afternoon.. I think I took cogentin yesterday at one of those times in the afternoon.. and today okay I got a really full night's sleep.. and Traing is telling me.. 'too much sleep is good'.. she means that for me there is no such thing as too much sleep.. I told her maybe I was getting too much sleep and her Traing's response was.. 'too much sleep is good'.. and now I'm not sure when I woke up I think I may have woken up around approximately eleven o'clock in the morning.. but ever since I woke up I've been having a really good day studying the work of David Kynaston.. specifically Volume III: Illusions of Gold of his 'The City of London' book series.. and I had a really excellent time reading that book Volume III: Illusions of Gold written by David Kynaston.. and also.. I'm trying to remember the other books I was reading for all of today until now.. maybe spending fifteen minutes or so walking home from Subway Restaurant.. and then being at home at five o'clock in the afternoon..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult hyacinth ryder monica bellucci angelina jolie scarlett johansson savanna samson holly madison gal godot nicole kidman megan gale.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3.. is megan gale the eleventh woman in this sequence of beautiful woman and whereas megan d. iseult is a little girl.. eleven being the mystical number of the greek goddess artemis..

No comments:

Post a Comment