Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2026

.. Hanno Alexander Ridal Raudsepp: ..".. the very first.. oh.. the very first essay I ever read about Dostoevsky's 'Crime and Punishment'.. outside of the essays about that book.. the essays I read in the library.. was.. the very first essay I read outside the library about 'Crime and Punishment' by Dostoevsky.. talked about the dream of the mare.. and said that the motive for the double murder in that book.. was the dream about the mare.. and.. I think the essay said that the nice elderly pawnbroker was the mare.. and that.. it was like.. physical possession by this dream by Raskolnikov.. where the brutality against the poor mare was so severely brutal.. that it physically possessed Raskolnikov.. the brutality against the mare in this dream he had.. and that's what happened with him physically with the double murder of the nice elderly pawbroker and the gentle leezaveta ivanova.. he was physically possessed by this dream.. by his pity and compassion for the poor poor mare in this dream.. and.. I have no idea how any actor would act that.. become that reality.. in a movie..".. three dollars.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue eight twenty three paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult hyacinth "Fyenshya El" ryder monica "Nocturna" bellucci angelina "Zelda from Jack Cole's comics" jolie scarlett "silver age red haired lana lang" johansson holly "bronze age helen alexandros for Spielberg's Superman" madison savanna "Nude Grail she was created by Geoff Johns" samson.. stochastic disturbance terms.. three dollars..

No comments:

Post a Comment