Thursday, August 27, 2026
.. Hanno Alexander Ridal Raudsepp: ..".. The olanzapine from Belleville, Ontario.. I took it yesterday night or evening.. the olanzapine.. That was on August the twenty sixth, in this year the year two thousand twenty six.. a Thursday.. a Thursday.. yesterday.. yesterday.. And the olanzapine which I took had an effect of pure evil on me.. pure, absolute evil.. It's an antipsychotic that is supposed to help me and instead it does precisely the opposite of help me.. I'm trying to understand the word 'evil'.. the historical linguistics of the word 'evil'.. If there is any way I could someday play Doctor Doom.. How I would understand the historical linguistics of the word 'evil'.. Doing the saga of 'The Birth of Evil'.. The creation self creation of Doctor Doom, played I imagine.. by myself.. I mean.. I really want to understand the word 'evil'.. Like what if the word 'evil' did not exist in the english language.. and.. Of course Doctor Doom is a good man.. He is the best of men.. How does he represent evil.. as a good man.. as the good man that he is.. That's the question..".. three dollars.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue eight twenty three paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult monica "Nocturna" bellucci.. stochastic disturbance terms... three dollars..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment