Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2026

.. lisa simpson: ..".. sob sob.. poor, poor prescription pschiatrists.. What kind of a responsibility is that for them?.. To be personally responsible for someone's mental health.. to a truly horrific degree.. and.. hanno.. I think Doctor McPherson is going by intuition and instinct as to what kind of pills to send you.. What I mean.. on an intensively subconscious level.. and.. I think he is giving you he has been giving you pills that have had an astonishing, truly excellent effect on your mental health... and I wonder I truly wonder whether that means that these so recently excellent pills have been subconsciously by him intended to wean you off pills for good..".. three dollars.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue eight twenty three paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss megan d. iseult.. stochastic disturbance terms.. three dollars..

No comments:

Post a Comment