Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2018

Nude Savannah Samson is Nude Rogue..

Nude Rogue (Nude Savannah Samson) :..".. my belly plummets like a ball of fire into the stratosphere of my better wisdoms... and I feel a mushroom in my soul.. and I feel a sizzling sense of the very scintillating surface of my skin as the purest agriculture.. and all of this is my mutant factor to plummet thru the heavens like a torpedo out of a U-boat.. like a be a she-wolf torpedo of the ocean in the ocean of the heavens .. like the very roiling, teeming sea-ocean of the heavens is a Leviathon that is in entirety my caving inwards seeking their own poisonous genteel requiescence... and is I seek a reconciliation in my very soul to burn it with it's initial sundering like my backbone of my very soul is Prospero's broken staff and my consciousness is the seeker of wells of knowledge who is Caliban.. my consciousness is Caliban.. and perhaps Charles Xavier is Ariel.. and someday the system will break my back and I'll remember my backbone as Prospero's broken staff.. and the winds shall beckon my broken backbone broken by the system the winds shall beckon it by staccato opera.. by staccato gentle drumming of voice.. that is the opera of Prospero.... and Harold Bloom I think stated that no theatre critic has actually LIKED Prospero.. even tho Harold Bloom insisted inscrutably that Prospero was so entirely in the right and in the posture of rightness and righteousness in Shakespeare's "The Tempest".. what does that mean.. does it mean that Harold Bloom felt an arcane sympathy for Prospero being a lonely old man.. that to Harold Bloom Prospero was a man much like.. Charlie Rose.. or Hugh Hefner.. or sniff.. boo hoo... Charles Xavier...?.. old before his time.. old before his time..."

Nude Savannah Samson is Nude Rogue in Scorcese-directed, "The Uncanny X-Men; the story of Diana of Themiscyra"...

monologue for Savannah Samson written by Hanno Ridal Raudsepp.. copyright Hanno Ridal Raudsepp.. sorry.. real sorry for the copyright notice...

No comments:

Post a Comment