Pages

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Nude Rogue (Nude Savannah Samson) in the Savage Land..... Track 10 of U2 Achtung, Baby plays during this sequence in Scorcese's very first "The Uncanny X-men" movie...

Nude Rogue (Nude Savannah Samson) :  - nude in the Savage Land - ... ".. the ferocious wind-ghusts blowing askant my autumn breasts bare and of untold inward depths of savage sensation.. for the Savage Heart of the Green Palace Leaves and symbiote coal-pitch green vegetation of the Savage Land breaths warm dragon breath upon my nude claywet moist form molded by the ferocious atmosphere's of the Savage Land heavy with savage glee teardrops of the air are moist glands inward to my inner agricultural physiology.. for I Rogue dance nude thru the hoppies.. and know hopnink death poppy-lillies water-gland frogger lilly-pads and death-dealing marshes of sick slime threaten my safety.. it is not safe in the Savage Land and my heart plummets me nude thru it in the heartful beckonings of English pastoral landscapes - what..?.. this is not safe.. an empty pastoral landscape in the Savage Land.. is not safe for it is - it - .."

Havok: ..- living at home in Trenton - .. "... the empty lawns are manicured.. you might get abducted if you walk on the manicured lawns.. if the lawns are manicured.. walking on them will get you abducted by police officers .. Rogue.. my mother warned me about manicured lawns... by prizing them above all else.. no.. my mother did not prize manicured lawns... she simply stated simply that she did not find anything wrong with them - after I stated that the idyllic vision of a manicured lawn in a suburban neighbourhood was evil, simply manicured, simply evil.. and my mother was absolutely aghast when I said this.. - but this was code on her part to be aghast.. at my saying it was evil.. she was trying to warn me.. or perhaps help me warn you.. Rogue.. to stay off manicured lawns.. which threaten teh walker on manicured lawns with deadly abduction by corrupt police officers..."..

scene written by Hanno Ridal Raudsepp.. for Scorcese's very first.. "The Uncanny X-Men" movie..

No comments:

Post a Comment