Pages

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

I am the Post-Crisis Lex Luthor and I am Diana of Themiscyra aka Wonder Woman...

Post-Crisis Lex Luthor: .."... it is true.. Wonder Woman.. Great Diana of Themiscyra.. that I had myself brutally, savagely vivisected by my own machines... so that I was half-an-eaten-thing.... to ... I believe.. to protect Veronica Cale.. and Medusa.. from the same state.. from the same fate.. and also perhaps your mother after Amazons Attack.. after Amazons Attack.. and perhaps I .. I did that to myself to protect.. to .. to substitute myself for many an Amazon from the era of Amazons Attack.. and I also did that to myself.. had myself vivisected by my own machines.. to avenge the death of Alexander Luthor.. who .. who had an arrangement with Ahania Blacksmith .. with Society Lex..."..

Diana of Themiscyra aka Wonder Woman: .. ".. oh.. oh.. he did.. he did.... and he's alive.. Alexander Luthor is well and alive.. oh oh oh .. sob sob.. it was MEEEEEEE... I was going to brutalize Veronica Cale.. or it was going to be a woman as good as me who was going to brutalize Wonder Woman.. imen.. Wonder Woman.. imen Veronica Cale... and now.. she'll always be safe.. right..?.. and it shall be meeeeee.... teh William Marston Greg Rucka Wonder Woman who so sadly, horribly persecuted a poor girl named Gell Osey.. in the old Marston days.. who shall now see herself vivisected by those same machines.. if you will lend them to me.. Luthor..."..

Post-Crisis Lex Luthor: .. ".. and I believe the Joker will someday say it was he himself who was so horribly scarred hologramed to look like Alexander Luthor.."..

Diana: .. ".. Aaahhh!!!.."...

Post-Crisis Lex Luthor: .. ".. and the Joker finally.. he got so sick.. he got so sick of his own relentless violence that he finally said that he cut off his own face and gave it to his daughter to wear it as a mask.. the Joker he be sick of hangings... he be sick of hangings.. "

Diana: .. ".. it's not.. actually.. possible to cut off one's own face is it.."..

Post-Crisis Lex Luthor: .. ".. Hahhahahahah.. I would see that as a biologically logistical impossibility... Diana... so ... no.. I don't think the Joker actually did that ... I don't think he did that at all..."

Diana / Wonder Woman: ....".. WAAAAHHHH!!!!!...."....


No comments:

Post a Comment