Pages

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Wonder Woman.. is Diana of Themiscyra... and Angelina Jolie is Barbara Minerva... and Megan gale is Diana of Themiscyra....

Barbara Minerva: ..".. I am speaking in the horror-tombwomb voice of  Diana of Themiscyra and I am a Gordian knot who has cleft this Gordian knot that I am in two with a meataxe.. a meataxe cleft the bloody splotch of my Gordian knot that I am in two.. divided me whole in some Satanic version of Saint Luke's Division, of the Division spoken of by the Jesus Christ of Saint Luke.. I seek to do the most vengeful violence upon myself by way of retribution upon myself, this is the dread, mortal sin I exact upon myself.. as a devil my heart is whole.. and the demon whole who arranges this my damnation of my soul into a truly carnivorous Hell.. is Barbara Minerva, the laziest woman alive, Barbara Minerva, thru the sheer vortex force of her own Laziness, a Laziness that is a death-dealing serial-killer whirlpool that is the Bermuda Triangle itself.. it is this Bermuda Triangle of Laziness that is the power and force and brutal momentum of Barbara Minerva that will damn my soul and thrust my soul like a mouse to be eternally eaten in a Carniverous Hell.  So is richt.  I am.. Diana..."...

Megan Gale is Diana of Themiscyra

Angelina Jolie is Barbara Minerva....

No comments:

Post a Comment