Pages

Saturday, February 17, 2018

.. the 23 minute 38 second mark of Adrian von Ziegler's "Dark Music".. is .. the music of Anakin Solo (Lauri Ridal Raudsepp) .. Lauri Ridal Raudsepp: .."... George Lucas.. I've been training my whole life to play Anakin Solo.. and about nine years ago.. I decided it was time .. it was finally time .. for me to start playing Anakin Solo 24/7.. every day, every hour, perhaps.. every minute of every hour.. for these past nine years.. I would.. Lauri Ridal Raudsepp .. would BE Anakin Solo.. and I understood something about Anakin Solo at a young age.. that he.. that Anakin Solo.. is a thug, that Anakin Solo is a hard-core thug.. and he's not even a young thug.. he's just.. Anakin Solo .. is just.. a thug, hard-core.. but maybe.. just maybe.. Anakin Solo.. is a thug with a heart of gold.. maybe.. maybe.. and that Dostoevsky wrote about Anakin Solo in his book about his life in prison, "Houses of the Dead"... I am Lauri Ridal Raudsepp.. George Lucas... and I really, really, really want to play Anakin Solo, the third son, or rather, sorry, the third child of Han Solo and Princess Leia.. Anakin Solo..."...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIrt5MkGpy0&t=300

No comments:

Post a Comment