Pages

Monday, February 26, 2018

Star Wars Episode 15, the Nightmare Womb of Dagobah...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dId3Nb9aY-s&t=2830s

also....

 Track 7 of the Star Wars, episode 8, the Last Jedi CD soundtrack.. the actual soundtrack of the actual CD composed by John Williams .. very different from the YouTube The Last Jedi Soundtrack.. Track 7 of the The Last Jedi CD soundtrack plays during this scene..


Anakin Skywalker the second (Hanno Ridal Raudsepp) : .. ".. I felt.. like I was mingling dances of the Jedi-Sith with my clumsy daredevilry as I was rehearsing my jedi lightsaber duel with Jin.. as if I was doing some slipshod jedi daredevilry of a rather inept jedi-lightsaber dance.."

Princess Thenna (Sarah Polley) :.. ".. I found your lightsaber duelling dexterity with Jin during that mock-jedi duell.. I found your improvised dexterity with the lightsaber.. rather fascinating actually.. like you were inventing your own thing.. inventing a jedi-lightsaber-duelling house-of-cards that was like an optical factory or gentle optical circus of laser-beam like a haystack of red laser-beams.."

scene for Anakin Skywalker the second, the son of Luke Skywalker (Anakin Skywalker teh second played by Hanno Ridal Raudsepp) and Princess Thenna (Sarah Polley) as they are both seated at a dark corner café beneath shadow in a Jedi Academy pub Restaurant that serves wood-chip French fries.. and coffee...

scene written by Hanno Ridal Raudsepp for gentle consideration for George Lucas...

No comments:

Post a Comment