Pages

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Padme (Natalie Portman"...

Padme (Natalia Portman) :..".. and I see a different vision than the vision that has plagued, that has tormented Anakin Zero.. I seek many many Jedi Knights who have been so horrifically victimized, like .. sob sob.. like my Anakin, like my dear, long-suffering, tortured, TORTURED by ffiiiirrrreeee... Anakin .. who are then convinced that it was their OWN idea to be so tortured.. that this was somehow their own contrivance.. and it is the vision of men who have been physically tortured wholly by their own will and design that has plagued and tormented Anakin Zero.. eternally, for a real eternity, for a real.. eternity.. and I see something else horrific.. I see Jedi Knights.. sob.. sob.. like my Anakin, my dear Anakin, tortured AGAINST their will.. I see Anakin Skywalker being set on fire AGAINST his will.. I see Anakin Skywalker.. burrrrnnneed.... burrrnnneeed.. BUUURRRRNNNEEED.. against .. AGAINST his will..."

Natalie Portman is Padme in the prequels to the Original Star Wars trilogy...

No comments:

Post a Comment