Pages

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Savannah Samson is Rogue / Anna Marie of "The Uncanny X-men"...

Rogue (Savannah Samson) :..".... a crumbling mountain is my core belly... and this force of crumbling mountain in my belly plummets me forward thru the air like I have they hydraulics of a murderer's heart weaving it's way with gentle heaving thru my sinews.. and all my circulatory system and the blood plasma that runs thru it is a Halley's comet that coagulates all the goddesses of various pantheons and mythologies together within itself.. within the Halley's plasma of my blood.. as if the blood-corpuscles of my blood circulatory-veins-and-arteriol-sinews all contained the Goddeses sush as Ishtar, Inanna, the Sky-God Nut of Canaanite Mythology, Anath, Aphrodite, Queen Athena, princess Russian princess Artemis.. and all these goddesses were coagulated in within my murderer's blood.. and this became the fire's of blood plasma in the circulatory system of my wiry and voluptuous physiology and led me onward as if my great Leviathon Soul was a Flying Dutchman's Ship.. and I sapped and funnelled my dust-mote soul like a grain-rot-mud-droplet hot sweet, red-black-blood tangy syrup and this was my soul as a thick, mustard-grain syrup.. and it came dripped arduously with agonizing pace seeped out of my soul like it was this syrup tangy blood was my murderer's spine.. and my Rogue Anna Marie's murderer's spine was a spider reaching it's legs out to create a crystal web and catch the souls of all my compatriots and friends and colleagues the Uncanny X-Men within it's weavery and breadth..."..

monologue for Savannah Samson's Rogue written by William Mackenzie aka Hanno Ridal Raudsepp.. for Scorcese-directed, "The Uncanny X-Men" movie's....

No comments:

Post a Comment