Pages

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Mary Jane-Watson: .. ".. PETER!!!.. PETER!!!.... you have to swing down to catch Gwen Stacey.. you have to BE FAST..!!!.. Peter!!!.. you CAN'T.. catch her with your webbing.. that'll INJURE her NECK.. Peter.. you have to swing down and CATCH Gwen Stacey!!!... with your arms, Peter.. you have to PHYSICALLY .. CATCH.. Gwen Stacey.. you CAN'T.. !!.. you CAN'T.. !!!.. catch Gwen Stacey only with your webbing .. you CAN'T.. !!.. you CAN'T... PETER!!!.. I'm Mary Jane-Watson.. I .. I TURNED Norman Osbourne into a psychopath.. it was ME that did that.. I TURNED Normon Osbourne MAD!!!... I .. Mary Jane-Watson.. TRANSFORMED .. Norman Osbourne into a MADMAN.. it was ME.. Mary Jane-Watson.. who TRANSFORMED.. Norman Osbourne into a MADMAN.. into a PSYCHOPATH!!... it's what I did to his SON!!.. I was too YOUNG.. too YOUNG!!!.. I Mary Jane-Watson was a PSYCHOPATH myself to Harry Osbourne, the son of Norman Osbourne.. Harry Osbourne was in the depths of drug addiction, and I YELLED at Harry Osbourne.. I told him, when Harry Osbourne could barely even STAND.. when Harry Osbourne was on the street and he could barely even STAND and he was in the depths, teh very marine depths of drug addiction, I yelled at Harry Osbourne and told him he meant NOTHING to me.. NOTHING.. I pushed Harry Osbourne over the edge into the further, far further depths of drug addiction, when I did that.. from which it seemed Harry Osbourne would NEVER recover.. THAT'S .. what Transformed his father, Norman Osbourne.. into a MADMAN.. into a PSYCHOPATH.. it was the PSYCHOPATHIC Mary Jane-Watson that did that...!.."...

No comments:

Post a Comment