Pages

Saturday, February 17, 2018

Anakin Zero is Hanno Jason Leigh.. and sniff.. poor Mara Jade is Uma.. Uma Thurman.. sob sob...

Anakin Zero: ..".... Mara.. I have spent what felt like eon's of my soul trying to figure out whether it was Anakin Skywalker or I who was the biological father of the twins Luke and Leia.. and no I am resolved that it was he.. that it was he Anakin Skywalker who was biological father of the twins Luke and Leia.. and that I.. Anakin Zero.. have a very special, a very unique estate, like a crystal key estate I have, like a ruby jewel estate I have.. of being the metaphysical father of the twins Luke and Leia.. as if I were the father of the virgin birth of Luke and Leia.. but a biological father they must have and that father is Anakin Skywalker.. the first.. the first of the Anakins.. the very first.. (Haydnn Christianssohn).. whose roots reside in Gold.. in the Gold regions of the Force.. in the Golden Age of the Sith.. and this is the realm of philosophers.. and I .. sniff.. I want Anakin the Skywalker the First (Haydnn Christianssohn) to grow old with his children Luke and Leia.. or if not them.. if their destiny is perpetual war.. then perhaps with their two younger siblings.. for whom he and Padma can choose names.. and I want him to grow old with Padme and for them to live a peaceful, home-fireplace Edwardian retirement years himself Anakin Skywalker the first and Padma.. for of one thing I am resolved.. that a man who has been set on fire.. Anakin.. sniff.. Anakin Skywalker the first.. it is NOT the destiny of that man to become Darth Vader.. and the fact that the filthy powers that be set FIRE to teh first of the Anakins.. it means .. chess.. it means war strategems.. it means Will Churchill (Gary Oldman).. it means a game of war-hierarchy ... it means games, games, games must be set in motion and these overlapping finite math games are together the identity of Darth Vader.. it means turning who Darth Vader actually is into a game.. into chess.. into the most sophisticated of chess.. into the most sophisticated of political strategems.. and this is the province of  Claudio Ramza Yousef Raskol.. for this is the landscape of his territory.. and whether it is for me to someday inherit the estates and Royal lineague of Darth Vader. only time.. will tell.. only time.. will tell.."

Mara Jade: ..".. and perhaps,. it's me,.. who will inherit the blood-lineague of Darth Vader.. buuurrrrnnnnn.. theyyyy.. leetttt.. himmmm.. burrnnnnzzzz..."..

scene for "Star Wars, episode (?), the abyss of sussuro", directed by Francis Ford Copolla.. written by Hanno Ridal Raudsepp.. aka Hanno Jason Leigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment