Pages

Saturday, February 24, 2018

Gwen Stacy is Bryce Dallas Howard in "Spider-man 4", directed by Sam Raimi...

Gwen Stacy (Bryce Dallas Howard) :..".. it's evil.. Peter.. i feel Satanism in the air.. i feel the Satanism.."

Betty Brant (Claire Danes) : .. ".. my brother felt it too.. but my brother felt it all his life.. and he was such a nice man.. I mean.. he IS.. such a nice man.. my brother is.. he's such a nice man.. he's such a nice man to combat and confront the very Satanism in the very air we breath..."

Gwen Stacy (Bryce Dallas Howard) : ...".. Peter.. I studied the era of Jean Brayton.. I studied the Solar Lodge.. and what I still believe is a powerful connection between the Solar Lodge of Jean Brayton and the Manson Cult.. the Solar Lodge .. Jean Brayton was based in a town that was called.. Vidal.. Vidal.. Vidal.."

Peter Parker: .. ".. Vidal.."...

scene written by Hanno Ridal Raudsepp for Sam Raimi.. for "Spider-man 4"...

No comments:

Post a Comment