Pages

Monday, February 12, 2018

I am the Megan Gale Wonder Woman... in "William Marston's Wonder Woman; Act 2", directed by Steven Spielberg and Scorcese...

Megan Gale Diana of Themiscyra: ..".. whoo whoo.. i am a little munchin-diana meanderer a mooksos do rei mei heir hitler heir own gripos Kenneth branagh... first off... sob sob.. sniff.. it had to end with Sally Kellerman in "MASH".. a movie Robert Altman NEVER intended it to be.. and a movie that Donald Sutherland was EEeeedddiiitttteed... into like no other actor in the history of the twentieth century movie's.. was MASH twentieth century fox when it cam out.. it may have been.. it may have been.. sniff.. sadly sadly... so I replaced or made haste to replace Sally Kellerman in her crushed-serpent nude scene in MASH to be a crushed-serpent nude Diana (megan gale) in her scene on the "Shower Deck".. sniff.. boo hoo hoo.. "Shower Deck".. "Shower Deck"...

                     ..".. Shower...

                                     .... Deck ..."..

                             Dreck-me-mighty a Diana.. so I replaced her by transfiguring myself into a Melissa Reeves nude Supergirl pleased as a Punch-and-Judy show.. and then I rollercoasted myself into a roller-derby to cut the winnings by replacing nude carol ferris nude Cynthia belleview in prison with nude Diana (nude megan gale) in prison.. I am naked Diana and I wish to replace all those who are naked in prison with'my own poor naked self..."

 monologue for Megan Gale's Diana of Themiscyra written by William Mackenzie aka Hanno Ridal Raudsepp.... for Act 2.. for Spielberg and Scorcese .... of Spielberg's famous portrayal of the courageous embeth davidts heroic Helen Hirsch in "Schindler's List".. and Scorcese of "Goodfella's", "Gangs of New York".. original version.. original version... and especially of Scorcese-directed, "Wolf of Wall Street" ... starring Leonardo de Caprio as .. Dana..?... and Steven Spielberg of the Steven Spielberg-directed movie, "Catch me if you can".. starring Leonardo de Caprio yet again.. as.. Dana...?..

No comments:

Post a Comment