Pages

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

"The Uncanny X-men, directed by Scorcese, Henry James, Jean-Paul Sartre version, the story of Diana of themiscyra..

Magneto-3 (Alan Rickman) : .. ".. I feel such a rumbling cake-like brutality within me.. that it comes out like shrieking violet.. like a burning, scorching violin comes this violence from my soul.. the machines.. it's always the machines.. but what pity is their for the poor machines.. when I feel myself to be such a machine myself incarnate.."

Satanic Mystique (Uma Thurman-2) :.. ".. it is so .. I am lost in the meandering nighttime sobs of my thoughts.. he says "no"... he says firmly, resolvedly.. "no".. i say "yes".. he says serenely, with majestic serenity and peacableness.. he says.. "no".. - sobs - .. I say.. "yes".. I say "yes".. I say "yes"... I say.. "yes".. he says... peacefully.. "no"... i say.. sob .. I say.. "yes".."...

Magneto-3 is silent in his own thoughts...

Regan Wyngarde (Sarah Polley-2 aka "Gotham Sarah Polley"..) :.. ".. what..?. .it's like.. I am such a frivolous nimble-wight in all this.. I am like a dusty-rusty snowflake in all this.. I am like the oranges laid to rust upon the green in all this.."...

Satanic Mystique: ..".. I have a purple soul of inward coal-death.. I have pitch-coal inwards that layed to rot.. and find charcoal breathing inside my inward windmills of inner visceral core womb warmth.. as if my very womb is a windmill.. as if my very womb is a windmill.. and my very womb is pure folly.. pure folly .. pure folly.. and Erasmus did all he could to write in praise of folly.. and Erasmus tried to truly write about the womb of Satanic Mystique, about yours mediaeval truly Satanic Mystique.. a Mystique so Baroque within her wilderness inwards that it explodes as grandiloquent Diva-acting when she is given the CHANCE to act.. to ACT.. but right now she is only given the methods of saying "yes"... when a man says firmly, peaceably.. "no"..."...


scene written by Hanno Ridal Raudsepp to help Chris Claremont further write this scene for Scorcese's very first "The Uncanny X-Men" movie....

No comments:

Post a Comment