Pages

Sunday, February 25, 2018

The secret of Anakin Skywalker (Haydnn).... the truth is finally revealed of his treu jedi-soul...

Anakin Skywalker: .. ".. Padme.. I'm Giganta.. I'm Doris Zeul.. when I was burned alive.. I .. magically.. thru true jedi magic.. I .. BECAME.. Doris Zeul.. a .. biologically became.. Giganta.. the Doris Zeul who is Giganta.. and I set a lock.. so that .. it would never be any worse than that for Doris Zeul.. so it would end their.. so that she could regenerate.. and recover.. and heal herself thoroughly.. in a sense it is not actually me you see.. Padme.. burned so horrifically.. it is Doris Zeul you see burned horrifically .. Padme.. it is me myself my selfsame self become Doris Zeul burned horrifically.. that is my secret, Padme.. that is the secret of what physically happened to Anakin Skywalker when he battled Ben Kenobi.. he became Doris Zeul.."...

written by Hanno Ridal Raudsepp.. for George Lucas and Natalia Portman.. and Haydnn...

No comments:

Post a Comment