Pages

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

I am the Goddess Alethia (emma thompson)..

Alethia (emma Thompson) :..".. I am the goddess alethia and I am finally confessing to what I did that I am the goddess of deceit.. this is what I did but perhaps I really believed my own lies.. I told Athani Blacksmith.. I told Society Lex 1.. that Haydnn Christianssohn was so horrified by the suffering of women.. that he put makeup upon himself.. and got in a suit.. and designed that suit.. - no .. their is a truth that I insisted on being divulged.. something Haydnn said... that he saw an image of a horrifically burned Natalia Portman and what he saw was shells coming out of her horrifically burned body, that Haydnn saw bone coming out of Natalie Portman's horrifically burned body... I insisted on being the goddess of truth for that.. moment.. so that Haydnn could say.. that.. then I became the goddess of deceit and said that Haydnn was so horrified of the suffering of women that he but on a suit to look so horrifically, terrifyingly burned .. and that he designed.. that he does that in the future.. when "The Revenge of the Sith" is finally filmed in the future for the very first time.. and that .. George Lucas finally found out what Haydnn did.. that all Haydnn could think of was himself... and that Haydnn didn't care about the man he was playing, Anakin Skywalker.. listen to Jessie, said George Lucas, listen to him, he's.. Jessie is crying for the man he played.. for the suffering of the man he played.. Haydnn.. it was not you up their on that screen ... it was my real son, Anakin... you are no longer my son, Haydnn.. you are a selfish -  .. that is all.. I am Alethia and I am the goddess of LIES!!!!!!..."...

emma Thompson is alethia in Scorcese's-directed, "William Marston's Wonder Woman; act one"....

No comments:

Post a Comment