Pages

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Martian Manhunter (Kevin Costner) and Diana of Themiscyra (megan Gale)...

Martian Manhunter: .. "... Diana.. I think a revolution happened with you.. and that revolution was.. Amazons Attack.. Amazons Attack.. yes.. sniff.. I know now why your mother was resurrected and almost re-bioengineered by Circe .. and by Athena.. and it was NEVER Athena who sent Circe into Tartarus.. that was Granny Goodness posing as Athena.. Granny Goodness imposturing as Athena .. creating a mass hallucination of herself as Athena it was who sent .. sorry.. sniff.. who sent poor, poor Circe plunging into Tartarus.. it was Granny Goodness who did that.. never Athena.. never Athena.. Athena and Circe are still compatriots with Queen-Regent Hippolyta in respect to Amazons Attack.. Amazons Attack happened to facilitate your resurrection, Diana of Themiscyra.. that's why it happened .. that was the true mass-sacrifice.. Diana.. the mass-sacrifice of Amazons Attack happened to enable your resurrection Diana.."

Diana: - in a ghostly, cracked-wheat voice - :.. ".. my soul was dead.. my soul was dead.. thank you friend  Circe.. and Athena.. and friend goodwoman Hippolyta Queen-Regent-mother Hippolyta true.."..

Martian Manhunter: ..".. and perhaps I also was the fourth or fifth .. no.. no.. I believe I was the fourth participant.. and I was a true collaborater in Amazons Attack.. I Martian Manhunter Johnzz Johnzz was .. and I spoke to your soul.. "

Diana: - in still a ghostly voice, in a grey-sunken Lovecraftian voice - ..".. you spoke to my dead soul.. Jonzz Jonzz.. you spoke to my dead soul.. you spoke the heaving-wind-bellows of pendulum-Tartarus death in my soul.. you spoke to the heaving death in my soul.. Jonzz Jonzz.. you spoke to the heaving death in my soul.. to the death in Diana's soul you spoke, Johnzz Johnzz... and you spoke to me of crying, weeping grandmothers.. and of teh vaccinated arms of little boys and little girls in tribal villages perhaps in Cambodia.. and you spoke to me the Great Flood of the Red Sea.. and of how your telepathic powers dwarfed even the division of the Red Sea by the Biblical Moses.. of how your telepathic powers dwarfed even those powers of the Biblical Moses.. and you spoke finally Johnzz Johnzz .. you spoke to me of how .. even for a matter of a few seconds.. you had been able to use your telepathic powers to help the Joker.. even for only a few seconds.. you used your prodigious telepathic powers to help the Joker become.. sane... and the Joker's words were.. now that he was sane .. even for only a matter of a few seconds.. the Jokers words were... ".. all those people .. maybe I should take a break..".. and perhaps that break.. that Joker prophecized with those words.. that he would take sniff... he would take a break.. but that that break the Joker took would last a thousand years.. or at least the Joker's break would last a thousand years in a dream realm.. a thousand years of a dream realm the Joker's break would last.."...

Martian Manhunter (Kevin Costner) :.. ".. and you spoke to me.. Diana of Themiscyra.. of a double-murder .. and of an old pawnbroker.. he was one of the murders.. sorry.. Diana.. and the old pawnbroker ... was.. an elderly doctor.. and their was a .. Lizaveta.. no.. sorry.. real.. sorry.. Diana.. their were two Lizaveta's.. their .. were.. sniff... two..."

Diana (Megan Gale) :.. ".. yes.. Johnzz.. Johnzz... their were two Lizaveta's... their were always two.. two Lizaveta's who I murdered as well as if I had butchered them both with an old Keltic axe...

.. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3.... $11.. schizophrenic young 13-year old girl is the greek goddess Artemis patron goddess of the coming-of-age of 11- and 12-year old adolescent girls is endogenous and exogenous variables.. $11....

No comments:

Post a Comment