Pages

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Kylo Ren: ..".. I don't.. UNDERSTAND.. power.. I don't understand.. the WORD.. power... "...

Kylo Ren: ..".. I've heard.. thru the most elusive, perhaps labyrinthine telepathy that their is a game called.. "Power".. that it is a board game that is of the name.."Power".. and that I am playing that game.. "Power".. with real people.."

Rei: .. ".. wait.. Kylo Ren.. you're not.. you don't play games with people.."

Kylo Ren: ..".. you're right.. Rei.. I don't.. I certainly don't mean to.. I talk about people and.. the game I guess I play is that I have an addiction for talking about the greatness of people, of talking about how .. what makes this or that.. sorry.. person great.. I talk about what makes a person great.. and I do so.. if I may say so myself.. with great eloquence and grandiloquent erudition.."

Yoda: ... ".. yes Kylo Ren.. Ben Solo.. always still Ben Solo.. I am sorry.. Ben.. you do play the game of power.. KYLO REN!!!... KYLO REN!!!... KYLO REN!!!..."...


No comments:

Post a Comment