Pages

Sunday, February 18, 2018

Batwoman / Kathy Kane...

Batwoman / Kathy Kane: ..".. I seek inward swervings of inner destiny so that their is a universe of galactic landscape in the interiors of my physiology... darkness seeks me whole... and to consume me it does.. and a frightful daredevilry of posture upholds my physical frame in great, magnificent Bat-Flight.. where I wail thru the air like a Crying Bat-song.. and I seek whistles of shrieking cacophony thru the air of Wimbledon streamers.. and I am the dead wood of remorse swalling me whole in dead mucus silk silt grey regions of deft longings for outside Sunshine.. and a yellow day beckons my mourning deadwood soul outside to consign me to a dead nightmare in my soul neverending.."

Batwoman / Kathy Kane / Sunyata Herzegovenia.. in "Gotham; chapter three", co-directed by Tim Burton and Geoffrey Wright...

No comments:

Post a Comment