Pages

Sunday, February 18, 2018

Sarah Polley is Linda Danvers, Laura Vanderoort is Kara Zor-el... and Mellissa Reeves is Supergirl, just... "Supergirl"... just.. "Supergirl"...

"Supergirl" / Mellissa Reeves: ... "... It's what happens when the Queen of Fables (Uma Thurman) babtises a cute, adorable little hellraiser-firecracker like me as Supergirl.. as Supergirl.. it's what it means... when the Feminist Establishment.. thinks for the blink of an eye even that I, sparky Supergirl, sparky Supergirl, am Mellissa Joan Hart.. or .. God help me.. Sarah Michelle Geller.. and then they found at that I'm in fact the original little miss nudie-sparky, the nudest Supergirl of all (nude Mellissa Reeves).. it's what happens when .. when God knows what comes next out of my mouth... but what comes next out of my mouth is that Alexis Luthor has an iron-rod in his hand and he is going to SHOVE it up my anus and rectum and twist it and twist my rectum around with it and make me Nude Supergirl SQUEEAL like a Rusty-Pig.. and that is because I .. Supergirl.. with or without quotation marks.. because I... Supergirl.. surprise surprise.. my true real identity is... I Supergirl.. am Ma Kent, I'm Supergirl and I'm Superman's earth-mother.. and I buried my son Clark Kent alive.. and Alexis Luthor is going to do all of the above to me, for hurting his friend Clark Kent.. and Ma Kent is now Rusty.. and Alexis Luthor is Myra Breckinridge.. how's that for a true sparky-Supergirl (nude mellissa reeves).."...

Alexis Luthor's (Michael Rosenbaum's) .. Ma Kent's (Sheila Florence / Sheila Florance) and Nude Supergirl (Nude Mellissa Reeves) theme....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMV_UZYdYiU



.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3... covariance matrices.. $4.. the nude greek goddess Artemis nude the nude patron goddess nude of 13-year old girls and the nude goddess Artemis of the coming-of-age of 11-year old and 12-year old girls.. $11.. endogenous and exogenous variables.. $5... Simone Bianchi Poison ivy... Cobb-Douglas Function... $10... Gauss-Markov Theorum.. The Greek god Apollo the Greek god of Law and Medicine.. $4..  nude doris zeul.. covariance matrices.. $4... $6.. funny ted kord.. explanatory and dependant variables.. $6... $7... Noam Chomsky and Palestinian young boys who are suicide bombers.. least-squares estimaters and nude Diana of Themiscyra aka Nude Wonder Wonan.. least-squares estimaters.. $7....

No comments:

Post a Comment