Pages

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

The Joker is.. Tom McCamus...

The Joker (Tom McCamus) :..".. Its what happens.. when Society Lex needs my help.. when Ahania Blacksmith .. needs my help.. supporting the powerful ultra-villain woman.. who is a self-made woman.. and .. see.. Frank Smith told me .. told Ahania.. something valuable.. that all women love being damsels in distress.. and no woman more than the uber-powerful ultimate villain-woman.. who feels such a pure delight of soul ecstacy when she finds out the horrific, terrifying, absolute, sub-zero danger she actually was in .. conclusively.. effectively.. ultimately.. irrefutably.. the deadly and finalized danger she was in .. of being a frightened, terrified victim so savagely brutalized .. that her .. sorry .. her body was purple and black with bruises all over.. all over.. all over.. and she was terrified of her attackers.. and... sniff.. this is the powerful female-villain.. see .. Ahania fights to make sure this won't happen.. it . it does happen.. but Ahania .. and his best friend.. Plastic Man.. do affective recall with these women to give them frightful courage.. to give every single one of these ultra-villain women.. the courage of Macbeth.. the courage of Macbeth.. the courage of lyrical poetry.. the greatest, grandest kind of courage of all.
     It.   It's me.. I am going to have to do something .. very bad.. to myself.. to help these women.. Joker-style.. Joker-style.. sorry.. Ahania... you and Plastic man have done something more than... you've done more than enough to HELP all these women.. it's.. something... terrible to .. myself... something .. awful.. just.. awful.. that.. I just have to do.  It's me.   I need to do my little bit... sob sob.. to help these poor women.. who just think it would be kind of cool to be powerful female villains.. to redefine what it would be to be.. the witches of Macbeth..."

.. stochastic disturbance terms...

No comments:

Post a Comment