Pages

Saturday, February 24, 2018

Matt Hagen is .. Richard Gere...

Poison ivy / Pamela Isley: .. ".. but.. Matt.. I still don't understand.. teh whole .. enslaving children.. I have always been known for enslaving men.. and maybe women too.. I don't know.... with drugs .. to have them do my bidding.. so the enslaving children in a work-camp.. that's my shtick.. that's a poison ivy thing.. that's a poison ivy thing.. how can that be a Clayface.. see.. Clayface is an actor.. a professional actor.. that is so fundamental about Clayface.. he has has studied acting all his life.. and I believe Clayface is a professional stage actor.. or professional movie actor.. and the Boris Karloff.. Lon Chaney Senior allusions to Clayface are never far.. so how does ANY of that CONCEIVABLY jive with enslaving children in a work-camp.. are their acting classes that are like work-camps.. it's a wilderness camp.. Clayface ran a wilderness camp in the park that I operated.. I wanted teh children to be able to be free and to be able to play in this park.. and Clayface put them to work.. he turned my paradise into a punishing wilderness camp... and that's bad.. but not consistent with a Clayface .. a Matt Hagen who's always been a professional actor.. at all.. it's just.. not.. perhaps.. I .. Poison ivy.. never put the men .. or perhaps women.. who I mentally enslave.. perhaps I never put them... to work.. per se.. but.. it's just.. arrgghghhhh... okay.. so the idea is that it's myself .. it's all about the Prima Donna Poison ivy Pamela Isley herself who's been insulted, demeaned.. abbuuuUUUUSSsssedd... it's all about me... it's not about the children.. it's not about the kids.. it's about me.. it's not about what Clayface allegedly did to the kids.. putting them to work in a wilderness camp-style atmosphere in the park that I intended to be a paradise for those selfsame children to freely play in .. he put them to work.. Clayface put them to work.. that's what he did.. and that's child-enslavement.. if I was a Poison ivy worth my salt I would equate that to Clayface sending teh children.. sending my children.. to school.. to the learning factory.. to the learning factory.. but maybe I've never been that much of a philosopher.. arrrghhhh.. maybe I'm not supposed to be a philosopher or do social philosophy or social psychology.. of children's rights.. - what..?.. so what- AM.. I.. is it all about what Clayface allegedly.. did to me.. - sniff.. so it's all about the woman who's still the Woman of the Hour.. the Centre of the Stage.. Prima Donna Poison ivy Pamela Isley herself.. it's still .. all about her.. and no one else.. sniff.. .. that's all.. /fin."...

.. inkenstink medusa zu Paul Dini.. medusa frank zu Paul Dini.. medusa zu Paul Dini..

.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment