Pages

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Daniel Day Lewis Erik Magnus and Winona Horowitz Ryder emma frost......

Erik Magnus (Daniel Day Lewis) : ..".. it is a rotating stage of names that I am trying to co-ordinate in the travels of my mind.. and I feel .. perhaps the very science and arts of names is that of your delicate, genteel Hellfire Club, emma frost so dear and heartful to my soul, emma.."..

emma frost (Winona Horowitz ryder) :.. ".. it is a laboursome petition to require of oneself a one soul horsehappy emma.. to work hard at one's vocation inheriting the Archives of the Egyptian Houses of the Dead, manned and strongholded by the Librarian-God Thoth.. and I have a treu dead soul in the interior of my salt-ocean Ahab's womb.. I treu emma frost have Ahab's womb .. I have the womb of a Leviathon.. and this Leviathon is my womb house of knowledge.. and I feel my own body as if it be some lithe scroll and my agricultural pockmarked skin a parchment of ancient wisdom.. and all of this is Hellfire.. and it was the resume I brought to the Uncanny X-Men when I petitioned them to be an early member.."

Erik Magnus (Daniel Day Lewis) :.. ".. and.. yes.. emma.. if your soul and your.. sorry.. if your gentle soul of womb is a Leviathon.. then my soul is the Gateways of Babylon.. and in the core of my inward labyrinthine agricultural inwards of electromagnetism as I understand my inner consciousness to be. such as it be in constant state of flux kaleidoscopic.. it is a treu Babylon labyrinth that is my inner consciousness and my inner eye.. for my soul to seek the truth of Buddha.. and a kaleidoscope of vegetation is my very soul itself inveterately.. and all of this hearkens to the bays of warning sailor's dusk the soul of a treu Renegade uncanny X-Men woman named Rogue.. a wandering wicca woman rogue she be.. under the sway of gentle May Welland Mystique..."

emma frost (Winona Horowitz ryder) :.. ".. Rogue. someday she may verily soon be a hopeful candidate for Hellfire.."

scene written for Chris Claremont by Hanno Ridal Raudsepp for Scorcese-directed, "Teh Uncanny X-Men".. for his very first "the Uncanny X-Men" movie....

No comments:

Post a Comment