Pages

Saturday, February 17, 2018

Ahania Blacksmith aka Society Lex 1.. became.. a phantom.. a man who was somehow less than.. real.. a somehow less than real man.. was the man who Ahania Blacksmith became...

Ahania Blacksmith aka Society Lex 1: ..".. Black Canary.. Dinah... heh.."

Black Canary / Dinah: ..".. see.. the blond wig.. my blond hair... heh... it's a wig.. my blond hair is a wig.. I have pitch-raven short black hair underneath..."

Ahania Blacksmith: ..".. excellent idea.. Dinah.. I want to tell you.. I really .. BELIEVED.. a was Alexander Luthor once.. because it seemed so.. irreversible.. and now.. it's just that we no look nothing alike whatsoever.. and two men must at least look something alike for them to be the same man.. and also.. it didn't  " - Ahania does a cross-dual-fingers sign - .. ".. it didn't.. fit.. it didn't .. link.. sorry.. Dinah.. sorry.. the link was missing... the connect wasn't their.. with Alexander Luthor and me being the same man.. for Society Lex... EXISTED.."

Dinah: ..".. yes.. " - firmly - ..".. he did.. Society Lex.. existed.."

Ahania Blacksmith: .. ".. and he did .. you're right, Dinah .. he did.. Society Lex existed and they can't simply say.. he never.. was.. and that their is only this man with red hair.. this handsome man with red hair, Alexander Luthor.. he was THEIR.. Society Lex was THEIR.. and then .. he wasn't... he's me.. Society Lex is me.. and he.. I .. Society Lex.. Ahania Blacksmith.. became a .. a phantom... I became.. unreal.. I became somehow.. into a state of unreality.. where I was no longer real.. where I FELT no longer real.. I no longer felt real.. I lived in Louisville now... with my father.. Boris Bergshtein.. and it was as if I lived in a soupy-atmosphere perpetual dream-realm.. and like I.. Society Lex.. wasn't.. REAL.. I was no longer real.. I was a phantom living in Louisville.. and indeed.. Diana.. from Louisville their was only one place for me to go.. and that place was... Hawkworld... Hawkworld.. Hawkworld.. Thanagaria.. "

Dinah: ..".. ahhh... Hawkworld.. Thanagaria.. the land of Carter Hall.. and.. of.. Shayera.."..

No comments:

Post a Comment