Pages

Saturday, February 17, 2018

Megan Gale is Wonder Woman in "William Marston's Wonder Woman; Act 1", directed by Scorcese and Steven Spielberg...

Wonder Woman (Megan Gale) :..".. I feel the gyrations of revolutions in the triangle of my physiognomy... and these revolutions are stage-managed by Barbara Minerva.. these inward Revolutions of my consciousness that are the geography and landscape of my golden lasso.. for my golden lasso is a Revolution of planets.. and my golden lasso is a Revolution of countries and of nations.. and thereby I topple the monolithic bureaucracies of regime-governments.. and all of this is and has always been stage-managed by Barbara Minerva.. ever since the Act 1 of my life.. ever since the Act 1 of my life... of both our lives.. of both our lives.. and it comes all of these skyscrapers of Revolutions that constitute the mountain of my consciousness .. all of the mountainous Revolutions are the pendulum Simple Harmonic Motion of the soul of Bruce Wayne (Ben Affleck)... who brings my Revolutions to the apocalypse-measure of his soul.. like to the beat of an old wood-drum in the Congo .. to bring jungle rhythms to an uproar of Hollywood Congo cacophony .. and all of this is me.. and the inward Alban Berg atonal shadings of all this Hollywood Congo that is me.. is Bruce Wayne (Ben Affleck) .. is the silent apocalypse of Bruce Wayne (Ben Affleck).. and he brings Gotham down into the Bells of a Churchtower.. "

.. monologue for Megan Gale's Diana of Themiscyra aka Wonder Woman... written by Hanno Ridal Raudsepp ... for the second of Scorcese's Wonder Woman movie's.. "William Marston's Wonder Woman; Act 2", co-directed by Scorcese and Steven Spielberg...

No comments:

Post a Comment