Pages

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Golden Age Priscilla Rich.. is Monica Bellucci... in "William Marston's Wonder Woman", directed by Scorcese...

Golden Age Priscilla Rich: .. ".. - what..?. I don't understand... "

A man: .. ".. you don't understand.. you can't call a bat-exterminator if their is no bat-infestation in your house.. if their is no bat or bats in your house .. you can't call a bat-exterminator.. Priscilla Rich.."

Golden Age Priscilla Rich: .. ".. - but, i didn't.."..

A woman: .. ".... I did.. "

Golden Age Priscilla Rich: .. ".. but.. the bat was just going to fly out at night.. I didn't.. I didn't call anyone.. "

A man: .. ".. be clear.. is their or isn't their a bat..."

Golden Age Priscilla Rich (Monica Bellucci) :.. ".. -.. I.. I don't know.."

A man: .. ".. okay.. this is very serious.. you can't call a bat-exterminator if their is no bat-infestation in your house.."

Golden Age Priscilla Rich (Monica Bellucci) :  - crying -.. ".. but.. I didn't.. I didn't call .. anyone.."

A woman: .. ".. I did..."...

scene written by Hanno Ridal Raudsepp.. for Monica Bellucci's character.. teh Golden Age Priscilla Rich in the Scorcese-directed, 15-hour movie, "William Marston's Wonder Woman"...

No comments:

Post a Comment