Pages

Friday, February 16, 2018

Sascha Renzscha Montgomery is Giganta aka Doris Zeul.. in Scorcese-directed, "William Marston's Wonder Woman; Act 1"...

Giganta (Sascha Renzscha Montgomery) :..- she is lost in a labyrinth of golden-bronze mist and bronze stormclouds - ..".. I feel the experience of being a combustible life-force.. and sometimes this life-force in me that I incarnate comes out.. like.. Tourette's.. like.. Tourette's.. and I .. commit unspeakable acts of Violence.. during these.. combustible self-seizures of life-force Tourette's.. and I inhabit a labyrinth of sensation.. and this sensation is as an archipelago of rushing rivers and rivulets of lake-fragments.. as if I embody a kind of shattered-mirror inside myself that is fragments of a lake.. that is fragments of a lake.. and I seek something placid and still as a lake inside myself.. and this stillness I seek inside myself is a depth growling of belly lumbering.. a deep-seeking missiles inside my belly that seek inward to heated zones in my inner catacombs depths.. and all of this is the corruption of my consciousness and of my soul-physiognomy.. and it is a cankered corruption in my inner tree-branch broccoli belly that seeps outward like poison seeping outward from the broccoli tree-branches of my belly creaking like a rocking chair these poison seep out of the creaky corruption of my belly until all my belly is the ancient, arcane creaking of a rocking-chair.. and all my belly is Victorian.. and all my belly is Jill the Ripper.. and my belly is Victoriana.. and a crumpled thing is my belly.. and a cluttered thing full of junk-clocks and trash-beautiful-sculptures is my belly.. and all of these things is me as a Victorian Giganta-Woman.. as a woman of the calibre-name of Doris Zeul.. and it brings me deep my inward catacombs bowels seeking like heat-seeking missiles in my bowels seek inward broccoli corruption to an ancient Victorian physiognomy in my very inward craggy consciousness makeup.. and it is in all of this that I am just.. as a woman.. as a woman.. as one of those great, vainglorious, pathologically self-sacrificing men male Titans who have the physiognomy as I do of great, craggy mountains.. and I as a woman am no different whatsoever than those men.. than those male titans.. and I Doris Zeul have earned my way toward being a female Titan of mythology..."..

monologue for Doris Zeul (Sascha Renzscha Montgomery) written by William Mackenzie aka Hanno Ridal Raudsepp.. aka Hanno Jason Leigh... copyright William Mackenzie.. sorry for the copyright notice.. copywrite William Mackenzie...


Perhaps.. these will be the last words I will write under the name of William Mackenzie... and henceforth I will allow the name of William Mackenzie to wholeheartedly belong to an amiable elderly man... a man who may be honestly credited as the true creator of Wonder Woman... I believe with my writings of Wonder Woman, Doris Zeul, Poison ivy / Pamela Isley, Kathy Kane, and Barbara Minerva.. with the extravagant and truly schizophrenic level of sophistication of these writings of these characters.. I may have layed honest claim to being the true honest creator. or rather the re-creator of these characters.. and perhaps re-creation is the truest form of first creation.. and I may lay honest claim to the first creation of the characters of Diana of Themiscyra aka Wonder Woman, Barbara Minerva, Doris Zeul aka Giganta, Pamela Isley aka Poison ivy, and Kathy Kane aka Batwoman.. and that the true re-creator and hence first creator of all these female characters of comic book.. Legend.. is a man known only as.. Ahania Blacksmith.. or also.. as .. Society Lex 1...

No comments:

Post a Comment