Pages

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Anakin Zero is Hanno Jason Leigh... and Anakin Skywalker the second .. the son of Luke Skywalker.. is Hanno Ridal Raudsepp.. or just.. Hanno Ridal..?..

Anakin Zero (Hanno Jason Leigh) : .. ".. the formative clay of our soul is a dual clay-body of Kings.. the Kings two-clay-forms of Jedi-sith entity formation.."

in another quadrant of the galaxy, Anakin Skywalker the First (Haydnn)...

Anakin Skywalker (Haydnn) :.. ".. you still .. inhabit the world of Sussurro... do you not.. my friend, Anakin Zero.. perhaps .. the economic sanctions of the monolith-Force itself forbid me to exchange words with you, Anakin Zero.. so I speak to you thru a kind of telepathy sponge-osmosis flux of compassion-entity-force.. and this is what I say.. I worry deeply about Padme.. about Padme's great, infinite very passion for suffering, for Padme's Christ-like passion to endure a mediaeval Crucifixion.. this sorrows me greatly.. for it is you who told me of this Christ like Crucifixion passion of Padme's, once before, Anakin Zero.."

Anakin Zero (Hanno Jason Leigh) :.. "... I read on the Ain't it cool news internet archives.. how Padme (Natalie Portman) had allowed herself to physically, organically suffer a mediaeval crucifixion in a movie.. and how did I forget about that soul-element of Padme's.. of those soul foundations of Padme's (Natalie Portman).. how did I ever forget ... that about Natalie Portman.. how did I .. ever forget..)?.."..

No comments:

Post a Comment