Pages

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

.. young seven year old Alexis Luthor and young seven year old Lois Lane living in teh town of Louisville.. like Loisville... like Loisvile... to grow up to become adult Michael Rosenbaum and adult Victoria Hill...

seven year old Alexis Luthor: ..".. here are some names.. from german world war 2 german military espionage.. which my father helped me memorize... i'll try to write them down.. lois.. sorry .. if I don't spell the names correctly when I write them down for you lois.. their are all honourable german men, I believe.. I believe.. ".. - alexis Luthor gets a piece of paper.. or rather a whole binder.. from his satchel...

seven year old lois lane: .. ".. oh .. goody.. I know one name my father taught me.. two.. actually they were best friends.. it's from a book my father was reading to me from by Anthony Cave Brown, called.. "Bodyguard of Lies"... they were best friends Canaris and Heydrich.."

seven year old alexis Luthor: .. ".. fascinating.. lois.. just... fascinating.. heheh... sorry.. why am I telling you this.. actually.. if I ever become a movie actor when I grow up.. maybe .. someday.. i'll play.. heydrich... from Anthony cave brown's book.."

seven year old lois lane:.. ".. oha.. you've read it.. Anthony cave brown's book.."

seven year old alexis Luthor: .. ".. oh .. wait.. sorry... lois.. i might have.. real sorry lois for spoiling the fun.. i remember now reading the part of Anthony cave brown's book about the fast friendship of canaris and heydrich.. my father started reading that book to me at an early age.. it was maybe the very first book i ever read in my life.. sorry... real sorry to be such a silly spoilsport lois.. sniff.. the Anthony cave brown book.. "bodyguard of lies".. that's your book .. lois lane.. not mine.. not mine.. "

seven year old lois lane: ..  ".. i think all books.. lex... belong to you before they belong to me.. that way they'll all be safe for me to read.."

seven year old alexis Luthor: .. ".. that's a good way of putting it.. ohaky.. i'll write down some names from german espionage of world war 2.. Wilhelm fenner.. our good friend Wilhelm fenner.. Wilhelm canaris.. "

seven year old lois lane: ... ".. Oh!.. Canaris's first name is Wilhelm.. thanks.. lex.."

seven year old alexis Luthor: .. ".. your right lois.. Wilhelm it is.. sorry.. sniff.. walter schellenberg.."

seven year old lois lane: .. ".. ahhh.. my father taught me that name.."

seven year old alexis Luthor: .. ".. oh wow .. that's really cool lois.. ohakay.. von Bredow.. sorry not sure of the first name of von Bredow..  Wilhelm Trenow.. another Wilhelm for ya.. erich von fellgiebal.. an important name.. sorry.. not sure if I spelled his name accurately.. erich von fellgiebal.. sorry.. he's an important name to remember as to why the assassination plot against Hitler in 1944.. failed.."

seven year old lois lane: .. ".. - oh.. "...

scene written by Hanno Ridal Raudsepp for Steven Spielberg-directed, "Superman; man of steel; chapter one", directed by Steven Spielberg and Sophia Copolla...

No comments:

Post a Comment