Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Clark Kent (Brandon Routh) talking about Johnny Depp and Winona Ryder...

Clark Kent (Brandon Routh):..".. it's something that happened to me when I was twelve or thirteen years old... I was alone in a Radio Shack.. I think my father may have been getting a haircut.. I'm not sure why I'm thinking my father was having a haircut.. it may have been something astonishingly similar he was doing that had nothing whatsoever to do with having a haircut.... but I was alone in a Radio Shack.. and I picked up a computer game box to look at the back text of it at the back of the box.. the description of the computer game on the back.. and.. the box ended up falling from those two rigid wires that the computer game box was standing.. was adjoined.. standing upon.. it fell down when I reached for it.. so I put it back on the wires.. I think.. without reading the back of the box .. actually.. then I went to another nearby part of the store.. and I picked up one of those computer games also standing on those wires.. a computer game that in this case.. it's like it was in a very large version of those plastic sandwich-bags that you bring in your lunch to school.. and all of the complex paper manuels disc container.. everything in the plastic bag fell out and sprawled widely on the floor... it was like the plastic bag had exploded.. I figured out that the plastic computer game back had been placed upside down and wide open upon the wires.. with the top sealed-part of the bag facing downward and completely unsealed and open.. and so I picked all of the contents of the bag off the carpeted floor and carefully put everything back into the plastic bag.. then I sealed it tightly at the top and placed it right side up back on the wires... then a young man Male Radio Shack employee came to me.. and said.. ".. okay .. time to go...".. I said.. ".. oh.. is it closing time..?..".. he said.. ".. no but you're trashing the place..".. I said.. ".. oh.. sorry.. ".. and I quickly left.. but I thought about it.. I had done his job for him.. I had done his work for him.. and I'm thinking now I should have been payed for fixing that computer-game bag and putting it right side up so anyone else picking it up wouldn't have all the contents fall on the floor.. and who was the employee or .. a customer pulling a prank..?.. who had put it upside down and completely open.. to begin with... wasn't it the male employee who reprimanded me.. wasn't it his job to fix this problem..?.. if I really am Superman.. which I think sometimes I definitely .. am.. I have only one word for this Radio Shack employee.. and that word is.... "scum".. it makes me think of Johnny Depp and how when he was supposed to have pulled the ears of a young man when that young man asked his girlfriend Kate Moss for a cigarette and then taken a sip from her drink.. a sip from the straw of her drink.. the cigarette.. maybe Kate Moss should smoke fewer cigarettes.. and what if he by accident thought it was his own drink he was taking a sip from... and I think of the crumbly-accident quality by which you get a fountain drink from a fountain drink machine into a plastic cup at the Subway Restaurant.. it's why Johnny Depp has to be even sadistically ruthless about permanently butchering the name of Johnny Depp... and the Winona Ryder autograph attitude.. it's exactly why the name of Winona Ryder has to be viciously, brutally butchered too.."

Lois Lane (Victoria Hill):..".. I agree with every word, every phrase, every particle of what you have said .. Clark..."...


scene between Victoria Hill Lois Lane and Brandon Routh Clark Kent written by screenwriter Hanno Jason Leigh.. with hopeful permission from Jennifer Jason Leigh to use her last name.. monologue for Brandon Routh written by Hanno Jason Leigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment