Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

John Constantine (Hanno Raudsepp) talks to Hanno Ridal (Hanno Raudsepp).. in "Gotham; chapter two", directed by Tim Burton, Geoffrey Wright.. and Bernard Rose... and all he John Constantine (Hanno Raudsepp) tells Hanno Ridal (Hanno Raudsepp) is.. that .. you told me.. Hanno.. something that I unquantifyingly know is true.. that Melvin simply is not the same person as that woman who sadistically raped that young twenty-year old boy.. that Melvin is a man who simply is not that woman who did that.. that is all I am saying.. to you, friend Hanno.. that I'm very glad you told me that.. it saved my life actually... and a debt from John Constantine (Hanno Raudsepp) means something.. Melvin.. sorry.. his name wasn't Melvin.. it was another name.. a very similar name.. sorry.. it wasn't Melvin... (.. the Josh Holloway John Constantine has a much, much, much, much, much larger role than the Hanno Raudsepp John Constantine in all 31 "Gotham" movies.. but Josh Holloway's John Constantine's role is so epic.. it is pure apocalypse...

No comments:

Post a Comment