Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2018

.. Julian Day... in "Superman 2; the Age of Krypton; Act 1", directed by Steven Spielberg... and Ralph Fiennes...

Julian Day (Alan Rickman):..".. I am Julian Day and I am going to abort Lois Brianne Lane at her very birth... so that Brien will never know the river felt she wanted salt.. you know what this means.. Alexis.. it means that Lois Lane will never be a Brianne.. for I am Julian Day.. and I can do no other.."

Julian Day (Alan Rickman) in "Superman; man of tomorrow; chapter five- the dystopia of Julian Day", directed by Steven Spielberg, Sophia Copolla.. and Scorcese...

This is Julian Day, the vanquisher of Apollo... of the Greek God Apollo... to Track 10 of Rupert Gregson-Williams's soundtrack to Patty Jenkins's Wonder Woman movie...

Julian Day (Alan Rickman):..".. I can time-travel too.. Alexis.. you know.. I can time-travel.. centuries... centuries .. whole centuries.. into the Russian past..."...

No comments:

Post a Comment