Pages

Monday, December 24, 2018

at the 14-minute, 25 second point .. or the eleven-minute point.. played at full splash.. played at full splash.. during the scene related.. described.. written below.. of the music at the below URL.. is the music of this scene .. in "Superman; man of tomorrow; chapter one", directed by Steven Spielberg and Sophia Copolla.... in Steven Spielberg's very, very, very first Superman movie..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYoTrI5RE-k&t=672s Lois Lane(Victoria Hill):.. - inside the limousine, Clark is outside -..".. you asked me why I didn't go out with you Clark... why I ignore you at the offices of the Daily Planet.. and it's because.. it's the dark in your tuxedo.. Clark.. it's Nixon... it's the abyss of Nietzsche inside my soul crying out of the womb of my garden of consciousness.. it's teh medusa ivy in my stark physiology .. Clark.. it's the clay of my ground.. of the ground of my wet nurse soul.. of my clay wet nurse soul out of a play by Racine.. it's the fear in me Clark that prevents me from even barely making your acquaintance at the office.. Clark.. it's that word you must NEVER call an ivy.. an ivy of poison .. an ivy of poison.. because she is in such fear of terror of her livid-soul for her hurting an innocent child... an innocent boy hurt by ivy.. an innocent boy hurt by ivy.. such terror.. such terror.. " Clark Kent:..".. perhaps that means I trun trundle turn a medusa ivy gaze .. upon myself.. lois lane.. ms. lane.. would you mind.. letting me into the car.. lois.. sorry..?.."...

No comments:

Post a Comment