Pages

Saturday, June 8, 2019

Ivan Torrent - Architects of Life...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJwwTtyxj34


Booster Gold (Haydnn Christiansson):..."... I'm Booster Gold- I'm.. not. … I'm his replacement.. they ignore that he .. the original.. the real.. Booster Gold.. was very much alive and ready to fight on onwards soldiers in issue #52 .. of the comic books series called.."52"... I think they horrifically retconned that issue.. issue #52" .. of the series.. "52".. they erased .. eradicated that issue from reality.. so that he actually did die.. in a horrific rhapsody of inglorious media explosion.. sorry.. their was a real explosion in which he was supposed to have.. definitely.. died.. an explosion high in the air.. and they say he never came back.. and he's JLI.. he's real.. he's the real.. deal... sorry... he's real deal-Booster Gold.. he's JLI... I'm.. I'm International.. he's JLI... I'm- I'm "Justice League International"... it's the horrific, great, unbridgeable divide between the two.. I'm.. I'm The Replacement..."....


…. after the horrific death of Donna Troy (Tiffany Fallon) … at the very, very end of the "black binder" movie.. of Steven Spielberg's second Superman movie.. the Sean West / Sean Bean-2 "JLI"-Booster Gold wants to die.. he really, really, really just wants to die an inglorious death.. in the blue binder movie... in Steven Spielberg's third Superman movie.. in the middle of his third Superman movie.. the blue binder movie...

No comments:

Post a Comment