Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

.. maybe Hugh Hefner is submitting his files to the FBI because Hugh Hefner is thinking,..".. I can't be involved in Playboy and be pro-abortion.. also Bill Clinton said.. ".. being pro-choice is not the same thing as being pro-abortion".. very wise words.. remarkable, powerful words by Bill Clinton.. very, very powerful words...".... Hi-finesse - embrace the pain ... the music of Lara (emmanuelle beart) and of.. sob sob sob.. of.. sob sob.. of.. Nocturna (Monica Bellucci).. sob sob sob.. sob sob...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sZyY1DkAik

.. Hi-finesse - embrace the pain is also the music of..

Martin Gale:..".. and I do know.. one thing.. that Lara is the one person who can't be.. Grant Morrison.. I know that Emmanuelle beart .. I know that... that the one person who can't be Grant Morrison.. is Lara.. the one thing that can't be Grant Morrison .. is Lara.. I know that .. Emmanuelle beart.. I know that.. whatever.. WHATEVER images of me you see after I say that.. I still know that.. I really, really do..."..

Martin Gale-1:..".. okay .. Hanno... the Trenton hospital will be just fine.. just fine.. okay.. Hanno... he's coming.. the second Martin Gale.. he's a lot kookier than me.. a LOT.. he's your ally.. he's all of your .. ally.."..

No comments:

Post a Comment