Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2019

.. it's "Alien Hell".. it's sob sob sob.. it's.. sob sob.. "Alien Hell".. it's when.. a young girl-woman says.. ".. they say.. their's something wrong with my heart.. and that .. at my young age.. at my very so young age.. I might need .. - a pacemaker..?.. is.. do they.. surgically insert a pacemaker into the atrioles and ventricles of your heart.. - because.. I really, really, really think.. that's exactly what.. a pacemaker is... am I wrong..?.. if I'm not.. oh great God Yahveh.. I am so very, very frightened of.. of heart surgery... of going.. -.. under the knife.. oh great god Yahveh.. can you .. somehow.. thru science fiction means.. grow a bacterial culture of .. circuitry.. of tiny, tiny, tiny corpuscular electronic circuitry.. around my heart.. naturally.. and in my muscles.. I feel so very sorry for my lonely heart being alone in this.. like.. an inward spontaneous combustion .. of bacterial-microbe electronic circuitry.. in my muscular system.. that doesn't... I dunno... heh... it seems.. kinda neat .. actually.. kinda like Brent Spiner.. "Data".. on Star Trek- the next Generation.. sob sob.. Yahveh.. ?... "... - it's Alien Hell on Earth....

No comments:

Post a Comment