Pages

Friday, December 20, 2019

2WEI - The Hollow.. the music of.... Al Pratt (Keanu Reeves):.... ".... Sonia Alexander (issue #823 ewan mcgregor-3)... I thinking of grid patterns in the air... maybe like harmless laser-gird patterns in the air.... oh dear.. actually.. I saw a movie that I think came out in the future '90's.. I think the movie was called.. "Resident evil".. I think that was the movie.. it starred Milla Jovavitch... and.. their was a really scary special effect in the movie.. where a man literally falls into pieces.. because .. was it an intricate.. laser-gird pattern... of an electronic security protocal.. ends up cutting right thru him... he's.. he's a black man.. sorry.. I just -.. and.. I think real-life lasers.. don't do that.. I think real-life lasers are like .. beams of light which.. oh wait- .. what do lasers do anyway.. oh wait.. lasers in outer-space satellite technology... is that... Ronald Reagen's Star Wars project of the 1980's.. laser-satellite defence-network.. ?.. -.. so these laser.. wait.. I know next to nothing or less about lasers.. are lasers.. weapons.. ?.. wait.. heh.. remember laser-tag... did laser-tag use real lasers.. laser-tag was the 1980's too... right...?... what was .. "Captain Powers and the soldiers of the future".. I think that was the name of the show.. it was a really good show.. a really good show.. yeah.. Sonia (ewan mcgregor)... I guess ol' Al Pratt (Keanu Reeves) really does hearken back from the ol' 1990's.... and.. it's the mechanical ball.. Skeets... Sonia (ewan mcgregor).. I wonder if their is laser-technology.. laser-science.. laser science ... described in Heinwig Lang's work in the original German.... in Heinwig Lang's work on the science of optics and the science of the optics of colours.. this amazing, spectacular work .. this book in the original german.. by Heinwig Lang.. about the science of the optics of colours.. is that also... somehow.. lasers.. ?... - .. Sonia (ewan mcgregor-3)... Sonja rich (ewan mcgregor-2)... ?..."....

2WEI - The Hollow .. is also the music of..

a young female producer:.. ".. Joss.. Joss Whedon.. what is 'Infinity wars'.. what is.. 'Avengers; Infinity wars'... because I've seem footage of that movie on youtube.. and.. sob sob.. Joss.. -..?.. I've not seen anything like it.. in my whole life.. in the whole history of movies.. I've.. sob sob.. not seen anything like what I saw of "Avengers; Infinity Wars".. on youtube… Joss.. who are... The Russo's..?.."..

… the sob sob.. the stalwart Ain't it cool news Talkbackers:..".. harry.. harry... Harry.. for names.. I think it's time.. about time.. that we introduces the apostrophe .. into the spelling of the plural.. for names.. for names.. it's really hard to write names which are in plural.. without the apostrophe.. maybe it's... time.. we introduced the apostrophe.. to this.."....



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UmetnNB37w

No comments:

Post a Comment