Pages

Saturday, December 21, 2019

Steve Trevor senior (Chris Pine):..".. and the following has everything to do with Harvey Keitel.. because when you fall in love with a woman.. and I fell in love with Gal Godot.. with Gal.. godot.. and.. a threshold had been reached.. where.. internet mockery of Gal Godot.. in photographs.. this was not to be allowed.. and .. and I knew the folks at youtube.. and the folks at youtube knew me.. and.. maybe it's local area networks.. and.. I can't explain the Harvey Keitel connection.. where... you are NOT going to let .. that you are not going to see Gal Godot cry .. because she is being cruelly mocked.. and their was something with me looking at my watch.. and.. also.. I don't want Gal Godot to cut her wrist.. and burst a blood vessel.. and for blood to spray out.. and for her father to panic and come with a cloth and for her father to say the words.. ".. that damn Steve Trevor..."... i don't want that..."....

No comments:

Post a Comment