Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Matti Turzo - Infinito.. is the music of.. Ahania Blacksmith (Hanno Jason Leigh):.. ".. I think this black-haired sorta matronly black-haired Lana Lang.. I really think she was golden age.. I really think she was.. and their was .. I can't even remember teh the story of her very first appearance.. just that she HAD TO find out Superman's secret identity.. she just HAD TO.. and a Lois Lane who seemed very Silver Age told her that .. what did she tell her.. that Superman could be in danger if his adversaries knew his secret identity... was their an idea that Superman may not actually have his super-powers in his secret identity... was that what Lois Lane was telling this I believe Golden Age Lana Lang.. with black matronly hair.. I believe you would describe her hair as black and matronly... I believe.. you may... and Lana Lang this Golden Age Lana Lang still insisted.... I think she said.. that if she herself felt the close bond between herSELF and Superman which Lois Lane felt between herself and Superman.. that if this Lana Lang felt this close bond herself.. with him.. then maybe.. she could truly appreciate.. Lois Lane's .. words.. and then Lois Lane.. I think she said.. sigh.. then I'll give up my claim on Superman.. if it'll keep him.. safe..."...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZkhN-O0_s4

No comments:

Post a Comment