Pages

Monday, December 16, 2019

Hi-finesse - analog logic.. is the music of.. General Zod (Ralph Fiennes:.."... I've got severe eczema .. on the palms of both my hands.. and I have sever eczema ... in on the area of my hand right above... my wrist.. and.. so .. see.. i'm rubbing my hands together.. I'm rubbing the palms of my hands together.. like this.. like this.. to sooth the pain of my hands.. to sooth the pain of .. my hands... which feel .. like.. the palms of my hands have been scarred .. by severe, harsh acid... by horrific acid.. and my wrist-area of my hand.. scarred by horrific acid.."..

Ursa One (Victoria Brianne Hill):.. ".. would some Vaseline.. some petroleum gel.. on both your hands.. all over both your hands.. help you.. Zod (Ralph Fiennes).. my beloved Zod (Ralph Fiennes)..?..."...


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6PH6Og4E5w&t=44s

No comments:

Post a Comment