Pages

Monday, December 16, 2019

Hi-Finesse - embrace the pain.. is the music of.. Alexis Luthor (Michael William Rosenbaum):.. "... HUNTER ZOLOMON (BRAD PITT).. I'M GONNA TEAR YOUR HEART OUT, HUNTER ZOLOMON (BRAD PITT).. IF YOU EVER THINK OF HURTING LOIS LANE (Victoria Brianne Hill)!!!!!..."...

Alexis Luthor (Michael William Rosenbaum):..".... Hunter Zolomon (Brad Pitt).. I'm sorry.. I know it's not you.. sob sob.. I know it's.. not you.. sob sob.. but it's Lois Lane (Victoria Brianne Hill).. they had shorn her of her long hair.. she had short hair.. and she looked so sprightly and charismatic.. and she looked.. boyish.. she looked... sob sob.. Lois Lane (Victoria Brianne Hill)… looked exactly like.. she looked EXACTLY like.. Hillary Swank in "Boys don't cry"... she looked EXACTLY like her.. maybe a bit different.. Lois Lane (Victoria Brianne Hill) may have looked even more boyish than Hillary Swank.. if that's even .. possible.. sorry.. is that.. okay.. to say.. ?.. -.. "

Hunter Zolomon (Brad Pitt):..".. then maybe.. it was me.. you saw... sob … abusing Lois Lane (Victoria Brianne Hill).. Alexis.. I think.. I've got- bad connections.. a bad network.. I've got.. bad agencies.. real bad.. Alexis.. real bad.. sob.. I can't.. believe.. it's come.. to this.. with me... with myself.. Hunter .. Hunter Zolomon (Brad Pitt)…"...


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sZyY1DkAik

No comments:

Post a Comment