Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2019

Two steps from hell - destructo.. is the music of.. Al Pratt (Keanu Reeves):..".. Gal.. lovely Gal Godot.. the world needs .. a Wonder Woman- true blue.. and she's you.. and.. I'm going to.. I'm going to contact the pre-crisis woman.. the pre-crisis Morgan la Fay.. I'm going to contact you.. and she will so whistling-spells and lullaby-incantations.. sorry.. Gal.. Gal Godot.. I mean.. she will do an incantation which will .. recreate you.. Gal Godot.. can I say that.. Gal.. Gal Godot.. that she'll recreate you.. sorry.. Gal Godot.. she'll recreate you.. Gal Godot.. as the truly astonishing Wonder Woman of the future.. I mean .. she can DO it.. the pre-crisis woman.. the pre-crisis Morgan la Fay.. she can RECREATE you.. Gal Godot.. sorry.. as .. an honest-to-God.. WONDER WOMAN!!!!... for the JSA.. for the Justice Society of America.."...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc4hQsRpD6E

No comments:

Post a Comment