Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Audiomachine - By the hand of the mortal.. is the music of... General Zod (Ralph Fiennes):..".. and Zelda (Angelina Jolie).. if they do ignite your face with fire.. if they do set fire to your face.. Zelda (Angelina Jolie).. then.. and perhaps our friend actor Harvey Keitel is manipulating the currents of time-travel himself.. he's doing something.. where you .. I don't want you to feel any pain.. whatsoever.. Zelda (Angelina Jolie).. if they set your face on fire.. I don't want you to feel any pain whatsoever.. Zelda (angelina jolie).. if that happens.. and I feel such burning, scorching pain in the fierce eczema on the palms of my hands.. and in the area on my hand above my wrist... that perhaps that is Harvey Keitel... channeling... CHANNEling... all that pain to my hands.. to my hands... backwards in time.. backwards in time.. so that the pain in my hands has already happened.. and the fierce pain in the eczema in my hands.. in the hands of General Zod (Ralph fiennes).. literally IS all the pain that you would otherwise... i mean that pain in the eczema in my hands is being channeled thru Harvey Keitel's manipulations of time-travel.. so that the eczema on my hands and its fierce, scorching pain... is that literal sensation .. of your face being set on fire.. Zelda (angelina jolie).. in .. in your future.. Zelda (angelina jolie).. ?.."...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux7i7QBMPDo

No comments:

Post a Comment