Pages

Saturday, December 21, 2019

Maxwell Lord (Leonardo de Caprio):.."... this other Maxwell Lord (Pedro Pascal).... Ahania... he's a super-nice guy... he's a good friend of mine... and.. I just kind of ... I know how much... Ahania (Hanno Jason Leigh)... I agreed with you... Ahania... I didn't want people to forget about Maxwell Lord... so he's here... this amazing truly spectacular Maxwell Lord (Pedro Pascal)... he's a really good friend of mine.. and.. I didn't want people to forget about Maxwell Lord.. after the murder.. happened in the comics.. and.. -..."....

Maxwell Lord (Leonardo de Caprio):..".. Ahania (Hanno Jason Leigh).. it's Talia.. Talia al Ghul.. it's who she is.. she's.. she's Medusa.. it's Jezebel Jet.. I .. -.. I... I saw an image that will scar me for life.. of Jezebel Jet.. of the brutal death of Jezebel Jet.. and I knew.. right away.. that Jezebel Jet's.. face.. was Talia's face.. Talia al ghul.. that Jezebel Jet is one and the same person as Talia al ghul.. and that Jezebel Jet died a horrific, brutal death.. and I .. she was frightened .. when she died.. it was.. her eyes... Ahania.... Sonia Alexander (issue #823 ewan McGregor-3)….".....

No comments:

Post a Comment