Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2020

.. This is Hanno Jason Leigh.. younger brother, Lauri... I wonder if you could .. Lauri... younger brother, Lauri.. if you could edit my website.. and delete all the posts that I wrote.. that I typed .. in my moments.. of rage.. for I truly... I .. Hanno Jason Leigh.. truly believe that I may suffer from both bipolar and from borderline personality disorder.. and I post .. I type and post.. so, so, so, so many posts on my websites.. in my moments.. of bloodcurdling rage.. and if you could edit and delete those posts on my website.. younger brother, Lauri.. such as .. my still being haunted by a Rambo movie that came out in the year 2008.. in which Sylvester Stallone was supposed to have portrayed a truly savage, brutal, cruel John Rambo.. and that Kiera Knightley was once supposed to have been in a movie where she was sexually sadistic to a young boy.. where she Kiera Knightley was a sadistic pedophile.. and that this Kiera Knightley movie has been eradicated from the very fabric of time and space itself.. and been replaced with a Kiera Knightley movie in which she Kiera Knightley.. did a harrowing nude scene.. instead.. and that Uma Thurman was so savage and sadistic toward both men and women in "Kill Bill; part one".. that I finally wrote something so monstrous and atrocious about what should be physically done to Uma Thurman in a movie... especially after I started hallucinating repeatedly Uma Thurman as The Bride... attacking me with her saber... if you could edit or completely delete all these posts and many, many other.. younger brother, Lauri.. also.. Harvey Keitel is the warmest, most compassionate, most gentle .. of men.. but I am so terrified beyond Lovecraft-horror.. as to who he is going to end up being.. toward little boys and little girls.. in some future movies.. to come out.. at some point.. in the future... younger brother, Lauri...

No comments:

Post a Comment