Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2020

.. in this scene from.. "Man of Steel", directed by Zach Snyder... am I blowing the whistle on an uber-secret project.. of Zack Snyder's.. when I say that... I think that is a very, very different person.. a different actor as Michael Shannon as General Zod.. and a different actress as Lady Lara.. equally compelling as the first... I think she's a different woman.... I think she is.. and that a different person is Antje Traue as Faora-ul.. unless the two women Lady Lara and Faora-ul.. just look strikingly different as women with pointy-short haircuts... and.. also.. Faora-ul.. whereas when she was being covered with phantom zone-ice.. she let out a cry of fear... in the version of "Man of Steel", directed by Zack Snyder that I saw in the movie theater in Belleville.. in the year.. 2010.. (?).. of later.. a later year... (?)... in this version on youtube... Faora-ul (Antje Traue) is fearless as she's covered by the phantom-zone ice... also.. this video-clip ends with seeing a black-bearded Henry Cavill on a boat .. in the high seas (?).. as an adult...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czINQy-C21k

No comments:

Post a Comment