Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2020

.. the enigma TNG - Nightmares in Paradise feat. Kristiana.. is the quintessential, official music of.. the following dialogue.. between Alexis Luthor (Michael William Rosenbaum).. and eve tessmacher (gabrielle anwar)....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh1xOEiGju4




Alexis (Michael William Rosenbaum) is in a dark room, working with a mysterious, bluish-reddish-glowing metal. His look is grave, the look of an isolated man. Eve Tessmacher (Gabrielle Anwar) approaches tentatively, somewhat tremulously.



Eve Tessmacher (Gabrielle Anwar): (with deep, anxious concern) Lex, are you okay?



Alexis Luthor (Michael William Rosenbaum): I'm okay, Eve, I'm okay. Just fine.



Eve Tessmacher (Gabrielle Anwar): Okay, Lex. (pause) Are you sure?



Alexis Luthor (Michael Willliam Rosenbaum): I'm sure, Eve. I'm working toward a new dawn. Toward the dawn of day.



Eve Tessmacher (Gabrielle Anwar): I feel sad for you spending so much time in the dark.



Alexis Luthor (Michael William Rosenbaum): It's my element. Don't worry about me.



Eve Tessmacher (Gabrielle Anwar): What's that metal you're working at?



Lex Luthor (Michael William Rosenbaum): I'm picking up where Marie Curie left off. It's radium.



Eve Tessmacher (Gabrielle Anwar): (pause) Marie Curie died of radiation poisoning, didn't she?



Lex Luthor (Michael William Rosenbaum): She died for science. One of its heroes.



Eve Tessmacher (Gabrielle Anwar): You don't have to be a hero for me, Lex.



Lex Luthor (Michael William Rosenbaum): I'm not a hero. Superman's a hero.



Eve Tessmacher (Gabrielle Anwar): I love YOU, Lex.



Lex Luthor (Michael William Rosenbaum): Love ya too, Eve.



Eve (Gabrielle Anwar) exits the room, tentatively, with still deep concern




No comments:

Post a Comment